I cannot believe we are the proud parents of a 4 week old baby! Time has really flown by. Things are going great. We have established a so called "routine." Madelyn is eating every 2-3 hours and is getting a 4-5 hour window of sleep at night. If anyone knows me they know I love my sleep, but who would have ever thought that a 4-5hour interval would make me so happy! I mean to tell you it is so refreshing! She is holding her head up very well now and starting to "coo" at us. It is so exciting to talk to her and get a smile or "coo" back. She is such a precious little angel. I cannot help but tell her that every morning when we take her out of the swaddle. This is the time she is active and in a good mood. Our lives have totally changed, everything we think about doing now we think about the 3 of us. I love this new family we have created. I only have a few more weeks off for maternity leave and I am trying to enjoy every second I have at home with her. Here are some new pics of her this week. I also got some hospital pics from the grandmas that were present for the birth. I wanted to include a few to reminisce where we were 4 weeks ago.
3 weeks ago



4 comments:
congrats on making 4 weeks! she is a doll.
Love the crazy hair!
She is beautiful...I love the pics with her eyes wide open! Kim
What a sweet little girl!!!
Post a Comment