So I am a little behind on my blogging. My dear Madelyn has reached the 3 month mark!! I cannot believe it. You mommies know how fast time flies with these little ones. Madelyn has taught me so much about the important things in life and many things about myself I would have never thought possible.
1. I can eat a full course meal in 5 minutes.....then rock her around until she is happy without getting sick!
2. I can actually be awakened by the tiniest little noise made by her.
3. I only thought I knew the definition of multitasking...which now is soothing Madelyn (maybe even feeding her), cook dinner, and have the dishes and laundry going.
4. I have become a morning person. I was sure when I was pregnant that even a baby would never change me, I used to hate getting up in the mornings. I mean you would have to drag me out of bed or at least let me turn the alarm off 5 times. Now I fly out of bed.
5. Entertainment is different now. It is actually fun to stay at home all weekend and chill, after all we have a little one here that needs to be entertained.
6. Driving is another story. I admit I used to be one of those that thought 10 miles over the speed limit is no big deal. Now the speed limit somtimes seems a little fast!
7. I have learned that a little dust and some unfolded clothes on the couch are no big deal.
8. The best thing I have learned is that I do have that thing they call "maternal instinct" and it is wonderful. Motherhood is awesome.
And my dear Madelyn thank you so much for all the joy you have brought into our lives. We have been experienced so many things in these fast 13 weeks. We cannot imagine our lives without you. The way you smile at us being silly and your new laugh we just cannot get enough of. Now you are turning on your side and trying to roll over. Mommy has tried several times to help you learn to move the arm that is pinned under you...you will get it soon baby! You are also grasping toys and even switching hands a few times. What a joy you are!!
New pics of our little one...
3 weeks ago



4 comments:
She has the most gorgeous eyes! Big and blue with long lashes-I am jealous :)
last time I saw her she was still a newborn...now she definitely is growing into a very distinctive and sweet little girl! How time does fly!
Happy birthday a bit late to you too, Bethany!
She is such a pretty girl. Dylan is going to go goo goo over her someday..hehe. Happy late Birthday Bethany. I was meaning to call you but we were out of town.
She is so precious! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment