

We went to the Doctor yesterday to find out that our baby girl has found her way into the pelvis. This means that the likelihood of her flipping again is slim. He was hoping to induce this week but there has been no change in dilation and he does not want to risk it. Being in the medical field I totally agree with this. So looks like we are heading towards the due date. I have been having more contractions which is a good thing. Here are a few pics of the belly that has grown quickly over the past couple weeks. So we are just waiting for her to make a debut. We have also decided at the last minute to change the spelling of her name from Madeleine to Madelyn.



3 comments:
Yay! I'm glad that things are going well! You look so cute in your scrubs doc! :)
can't wait to hear of her arrival--I am sure you can't either ;)
WOW! I hope things are well! Keep me posted!!
Post a Comment