Tuesday, March 4, 2008

She keeps us guessing!!


Today was a very important day for us and as you can see our baby girl made the flip from breech to head down finally!! I am 36 weeks along and was fully convinced today that I had not felt the "big flip." Apparently, Madeleine is a sneaky girl and did at some point. I was shocked and thrilled today to learn this. I tried the old wives tale of ice on top of my belly and she did not even wake up. It was very exciting to see her again since we have not had an ultrasound since 20 weeks. She is so much bigger. Today she is estimated at 6 pounds. We were also able to see that she does have some hair which looks kinda spikey!! So as long as she does not do anything crazy like flip back we are now looking at trying a regular delivery.

Since my last blog I have had 3 more showers. My aunts put together a lovely shower for the family and friends a couple weekends ago. This past weekend I had 2 showers that were awesome. On Saturday I got to catch up with some old high school friends and on Sunday my church girlfriends put on an amazing shower. The girls in my Sunday school class pulled off a sudden last minute house switch perfectly!! What a blessing to have such giving ladies!! Thanks again girls! Some of the pics are below.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Way to flip Madeleine! YAY!

Katie said...

Praise Jesus! I know that this is a huge answer to prayer.