Monday, December 15, 2008

Chaz......................and Madelyn

Whenever I pull into the driveway at our house, our youngest cat (Chaz) enjoys greeting me at the door. I actually think he can hear me drive around the corner and he anxiously awaits my arrival. Finally have a pic of him waiting......

I'd also like to mention that he enjoys "meowing" right in front of Madelyn's room when she is asleep.......and he knows exactly what he is doing!



.....and what would a blog be without Madelyn.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

That cat is hilarious!!!

Kim and Eric said...

M is a cutie-pie!

Jason & Ashley said...

Your post about your cat reminds me so much of my cat growing up, Chazz. He looked just like that too. I miss him. Hope everything is well with you guys.

Jaime said...

That is a great picture of Madelyn! She is wearing an ADORABLE sweater!

The Reardon's said...

Oh my goodness...M's eyes are positively gorgeous!!! Chaz is pretty cute too.

Julie

Chris and Kim said...

so cute! And Maddy's pretty cute, too! :)