Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Belated Thanksgiving

Well I better get my Thanksgiving pics up before Christmas rolls around!! I know I have been
behind in posting. Things are going pretty good right now. Keeping busy with the holiday season.
We celebrated Thanksgiving splitting half the day with my family and half with Chris' family.
Lots of good food. We have so much to be thankful for this year. Still loving my job and so
grateful to have the opportunity to be closer to home. Of course we are so thankful to be
expecting the arrival of our baby girl in March/April. We have picked a name for her it
is Madeleine Paige. It was originally reversed but as my intelligent, think about the crazy details husband pointed out her intials would be P.M.S. I did not think much of it but after polling many of my girlfriends apparently it could be a big deal!! But I have fallen in love with the way it is now. Chris and I are trying to take the time and enjoy these last few months alone, sleeping in, and going places
whenever we please. I hear this will not be the case soon!!! My sister-in-law is pregnant also and due Dec so we have had fun being pregnant together! As you can see below see is about ready to have
her baby boy!! Nursery pics to come soon!!





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

YES! I want to see pics soon!

Kim and Eric said...

You look great and I am happy to be following you in this journey. You are a blessing to me! Kim

M & M said...

It was neat to hear some more...

redassaggie00 said...

Enjoy the time! We need to get together for supper again soon!

See ya!